Pronos.fr • 9878 membres
Football Rugby Basketball Formule 1
Sondage
TOP 3
-
-
admin - 23/10 20h00
Pronos.fr TeaM
christobal gagne le PronosLoto du jour !
ferrouse - 22/10 09h56
Bravo petitange ! Peace and love !!
admin - 22/10 03h15
Rugby - 4ème Journée de Champions Cup
Rugby - 3ème Journée de Champions Cup
en ligne, à vos pronos
prostichon - 22/10 00h52
Rennes
au basket je vais essayer de rattraper danpat .
petitange - 21/10 18h28
éh les gars, y a pas mort d'homme sérieux ! Regardez autour de vous dans la vraie vie
et voyez que c'est un jeu. y a beaucoup plus grave que ça dans la vie qu'un prono raté
! aller faites la paix une fois pour toute et dites vous que c'est juste un jeu. C'est virtuel !
danpat - 21/10 18h18
Je pense que le gagnant sera le plus perspicace et si c'est toi bravo. Rassure-toi je n'ai jamais
gagné depuis que je joue. Jouer,c'est comme une drogue mais ça fait moins de
dégâts.
charvet - 21/10 17h42
Juventus Turin
Ce n’est pas la première fois que ça arrive des programmations à 24H avant et
comme beaucoup je n’ai rien dit. J’espère que tu gagneras le concours rugby et que ça
te rapportera .... ben rien en fait ^^ , mis à part le plaisir de jouer sans doute !!!
danpat - 21/10 10h53
Bonjour à tous et à une certaine mauvaise foi qui gagne certains : il y a une
différence entre rater une journée annoncée par mail et programmée par
admin et une journée non programmée par admin dans un message anodin quant aux joueurs
occasionnels tant mieux ils pourraient être meilleurs mais il faut les citer ça va leur
faire plaisir bon week end à tous et vive pronos.fr
pandaking - 20/10 22h06
Montpellier
Juste en passant : je crois pas avoir manqué un jour de connexion depuis que je suis sur le
site. PronoLoto et PronoTurf oblige, et c'est moi qu'on pénalise en annulant une
journée de rugby alors que je viens tous les jours. En vérité je m'en fous un
peu mais dans l'absolu c'est quand même un peu foireux d'avantager des joueurs qui viennent
occasionnellement sur le site...
prostichon - 20/10 14h17
tout comme moi yannthomas
yannthomas - 20/10 11h37
Boulogne
et moi j'en ai pas fait un plat lorsque j'ai loupe un prono de f1
charvet - 20/10 00h03
tout à fait !!! je GUEULE !!!
pandaking - 18/10 23h58
Et c'est maintenant que ceux qui ont prono vont gueuler ! HA HA HA...
pascal68 - 18/10 19h11
Strasbourg
La 1ère journée de la Champions Cup vient d'être annulée.
danpat - 18/10 12h29
Merci micoucou on est 2 alors.
micoucou - 18/10 10h36
yes pour loto! par contre pour rugby je suis pour annulation car moi j'étais au job et pas
eu le temps de jouer
admin - 17/10 20h00
micoucou gagne le PronosLoto du jour !
pascal68 - 17/10 16h44
Corrigé pour la Pro A, merci ;)

Forum Pronos.fr

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

r most recent tournament. The U.S. Open begins Aug. 25. Li won

#1  29-09-2017 11:32:35

bellis555
Membre

r most recent tournament. The U.S. Open begins Aug. 25. Li won

PITTSBURGH -- Pittsburgh Penguins goaltender Tomas Vokoun will miss 3-6 months while undergoing treatment for blood clots. Andre Smith Jersey . The 37-year-old Vokoun hasnt played since the blood clots were discovered last month. Vokoun said Wednesday he hadnt thought about retirement yet and wants to see how the treatment plays out before making any kind of decision. "Im just in the beginning of this road," Vokoun said. "Obviously all kinds of things cross your mind. Right now Im not thinking about my career or, you know, playing hockey. Im more worried about long-term health." This is the second time in Vokouns career hes been sidelined by the condition. He missed extensive time while playing for Nashville in 2006 with a similar issue, but says the two injuries are not related. Vokoun will be able to train as usual but cant play because of the blood-thinning medication he must take during his recovery. Pittsburgh general manager Ray Shero believes Vokoun is doing "great" both physically and mentally, and he is far less concerned with how Vokouns absence will affect the Stanley Cup-contending Penguins than about the player hes known for the better part of a decade. "Its going to be whatever is best for him and his safety and the good thing for him is he can lead his active life, do the things he does, work out, play tennis or whatever," Shero said. "Well see where it goes and hope for the best in the short term or the long term." Vokoun helped the Penguins reach the Eastern Conference finals last season. Taking over in the first round for struggling Marc-Andre Fleury, Vokoun went 6-5 with a 2.01 goals against average and a sterling .933 save percentage. Coach Dan Bylsma called Vokoun and Fleury the best tandem in the NHL when training camp opened last month. Now Jeff Zatkoff will serve as Fleurys primary backup when the Penguins open the season Thursday against New Jersey. The 26-year-old Zatkoff went 26-20 with a 1.93 GAA for Wilkes-Barre/Scranton of the AHL in 2012-13. "Were going to give Jeff that opportunity, which I think he deserves, and well see how he goes," Shero said. AJ McCarron Jersey . Bouchard went down to a 1-6, 6-1, 6-2 defeat at the hands of Svitolina in her opening match at the Sony Open on Friday. Bouchard got the rivalry going two years ago when she won the junior Wimbledon title over Svitolina. Tyler Kroft Jersey . 1 and reigning champion Caroline Wozniacki was among Thursdays third-round winners, while second- seeded Victoria Azarenka pulled out of the draw at the $4. http://www.officialbengalsprofanatics.c … en-Jersey/ . Damyean Dotson, 19, Dominic Artis, 19 and Brandon Austin, 18, were suspended after the school received a police report concerning allegations made by a student who said she was assaulted by the players in early March.MONTREAL -- Two-time major champion Li Na pulled out of the Rogers Cup and the U.S. Open on Thursday because of a knee injury she said has bothered her for several months. The only tennis player from China to win a Grand Slam singles title also withdrew from next months hard-court tournament in Cincinnati. "I wanted to let all of my great fans know that unfortunately I am going to have to withdraw from the upcoming WTA events in Montreal and Cincinnati, as well as the US Open," she said in a statement released by Tennis Canada. "Since March, I have been struggling with my knee and it is just not where I need it to be in order to play at the highest level. My medical team has advised me that I need to take some time off to rest my knee so it heals. "I look forward to getting back on the court this fall in Wuhan and Beijing." Li played in the last four editions of the Rogers Cup. In 2012, she reached the final in Montreal before falling to Petra Kvitova of the Czech Republic. As a result of the withdrawal, Eugenie Bouchard of Westmount, Quee. Randy Bullock Jersey. , becomes the fifth seed at the Aug. 1-10 tournament at Uniprix Stadium. Shell get a first-round bye along with the other top eight seeds. Also Thursday, tournament organizers announced that Yvonne Meusburger of Austria will miss the event and American players Barbora Zahlavova Strycova and Alison Riske will enter the main draw. The official draw will be held Friday and the qualification rounds begin Saturday. Li did not specify which knee was injured, but she played with her right knee taped up at Wimbledon, her most recent tournament. The U.S. Open begins Aug. 25. Li won the Australian Open in January for her second major title. She also won the 2011 French Open. In May, Li lost in the first round of the French Open, beaten by a player ranked 103rd. At Wimbledon in June, Li bowed out in the third round. On Wednesday, 14-time major champion Rafael Nadal announced he hurt his right wrist in practice and would miss the Rogers Cup in Toronto and the Cincinnati event, although he holds out hope of defending his title at the U.S. Open. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Pied de page des forums